Our Research Site is equipped with the following:
- 2 Waiting Rooms
- 8 Examination rooms
- 1 Procedure Room
- A fully functioning lab with centrifuge.
- Automated External Defibrillator
- A secured drug storage room with restricted access that is double locked. It is monitored for minimum, maximum and current temperatures with a calibrated thermometer. In addition there is a locked cabinet for controlled investigational product inside this room that is secured to the wall.
- A -20 degree Celsius freezer that is monitored for minimum, maximum and current temperatures with a calibrated thermometer.
- 2 secured storage areas for study records. (We also have off-site record storage with Iron Mountain).
- A monitoring area with Wi-Fi internet access that can accommodate up to 6 staff if required.
- Our computer systems are compatible with EDC programs, IWRS, etc.
- 2 Fax/Copier/Scanners
Calibration of site equipment is performed annually and most recent calibration was 03 Nov 2016.
The site is 2.1 miles from the nearest hospital (Orange Park Medical Center)
Site Generated/Obtained Documentation Includes:
- Site Policies and Procedures including informed consent processes, study drug accountability procedures, staff training procedures, quality assurance processes and so forth.
- CLIA Waiver
- Equipment calibration records.
- Investigator CVs
- GCP Certificates
- Temperature logs for drug room and freezer
Family Medicine: Hypertension, Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 Diabetes, Allergic Rhinitis, COPD, Asthma, Coronary Artery Disease, ADHD, High Cholesterol, Autoimmune Diseases, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Eczema, Shingles, Urinary Tract Infections, Tobacco Use Disorder, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Psoriasis.
Neurology: Dementia, Epilepsy, Migraine Headaches, Mood Disorders, Neuroinfections, Multiple Sclerosis, Insomnia, Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Anxiety Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injuries.
Gastroenterology: Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Biliary Tract Disorders, Gastroparesis, Gallbladder Disorders, Gallstone Pancreatitis, GERD, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Abdominal Pain Syndrome, Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease.
Pain Management: Chronic Pain, Radiculopathy, Facet Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Sciatica, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, Tendinitis, Bursitis, Osteoporosis, SI Joint Dysfunction, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Cancer Related Pain, Spinal Stenosis, Occipital Neuralgia, Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Addiction Medicine: Opioid Use Disorder, Alcohol Use Disorder, Stimulant Use Disorder (Including Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines) , Cannabis Use Disorder, Tobacco Use Disorder, Sedative, Hypnotics or Anxiolytics Use Disorder, Hallucinogen Use Disorder.
Nephrology: End Stage Renal Disease, Acute Kidney Injury, Chronic Kidney Disease, Advanced Hypertension, Kidney Stones, Diabetic Nephropathy, Proteinuria, Hematuria, Fluid & Electrolyte Disorders, Glomerular Disease, Bone Disease Secondary to Kidney Disease.
Podiatry: Plantar Fasciitis, Tinea Pedis, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Neuromas, Venous Stasis, Tendonitis, Hallux Rigidus, Fallen Arches, Overpronation, Supination, Neuropathy, Foot Deformities (including Corns, Bunions, Calluses, Hammertoe and Mallet Toe), Diabetic Ulcerations, Post-Surgical Wounds, Necrotizing Fasciitis, Osteomyelitis, and Localized Incisions.
Psychiatry: Major Depressive Episode, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Bipolar I Disorder, Bipolar II Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Insomnia, Substance Related Disorders, Adult ADHD.
PGS has over 85 providers who see an average of 15,000 patients per month. This includes pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.